Portrait Photography: 9 Tips Your Camera Manual Never Told You
Author: James Carren
Do You Want to Learn How to Take Stunning Portraits Effortlessly?
Have you always loved the idea of portraiture photography, and yet have never been able to make a portrait you were completely satisfied with? This book will provide the help you have been seeking, and more!
Here Is a Preview of What You'll Learn:
- Different types of portraiture
- Photo history, and why you should be doing your research
- How to develop trust with your model
- What camera settings to use
- How to properly light a scene using natural, available, and studio controlled light
- What tools you can use to create any mood you want
- How to make the most of a pose
- How to take a successful self-portrait
- How to successfully photograph a group
- The basics of retouching
- Some more advanced techniques for those of you with prior experience or an adventurous spirit
- Techniques for use in more abstract or conceptual portraiture
- How to make a good print of your final image
This book will walk you through each of these procedures step by step, and with time, practice, and patience, you'll learn how to make a stunning, successful portrait both you and your model will be very satisfied with.
Additionally, despite being more geared toward the beginning photographer, this book should provide more insight and a fresh lesson for every photographer, no matter their skill level.
Binding: Audible Audiobook