Photography Exposure: 9 Secrets to Master the Art of Photography Exposure
Author: James Carren
Learn How to Take Stunning Photos Effortlessly!
Ever wonder what exposure is? Well, this audiobook will make it all clear. It will also teach you how to make a proper exposure time and time again.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- A general overview of what exposure is
- The components it's made up of: ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.
- ISO: the speed at which light is allowed into the camera
- Shutter speed: the amount of time that light is allowed into the camera
- How much light is coming into the lens
- I also explain how to make proper use of them and how they work, being systems based on fractions
- I explain how aperture controls depth of field and the concept of depth of field
- Camera modes can help you figure out where you need to be with your exposure. I explain the four most common and their uses as well as the concept of equivalent exposure.
- Finally, if you do need to fix your exposure for any reason, I give tips for both underexposure and overexposure.
This book will give you a rounded and complete idea of how to control exposure. The book isn't DSLR or analog specific and covers aspects of both. It explains the three components to exposure, which are ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Concepts such as depth of field and a quick overview of Ansel Adams' zone system are also covered. The focus is mainly on how to get a great exposure from the start, but there are also tips on how to fix an overexposed or underexposed photo. At the end of the book, you should feel more at ease with your camera and be able to take a technically solid photograph.
Hurry! Take action now, and download your very own copy today!
Binding: Audible Audiobook
We Also Recommend
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Exposed and Explained by the World's Two
The Moment It Clicks : Photography secrets from one of the world's top shooters